Monday, October 18, 2010
Pictures, random facts and bloggy goodness, oh my!
I'm cheating with the photo. I don't have any recent photographs of me, but there's a picture my oldest drew of me for her "Pin the cofie in maman's hand" game.
And now, for 15 random facts about me:
1. In real life, I'm not missing a finger on my left hand (contrary to what the picture might suggest).
2. I'm the youngest of 6, by a long shot. My siblings range from 10 years older than me to 25 years older.
3. I always wanted 4 kids.
4. I met my husband at my first job: working at a video store in New Jersey.
5. We've been together for 13 years and married for 11.
6. My first name is in memory of my paternal grandmother.
7. All of our daughters' names honor her in some way.
8. My Hebrew name is in memory of my aunt who we lost to ovarian cancer.
9. I should have been a detective. I can find damn-near anything online.
10. I curse more than I should,
11. but never around my mother. If I do accidentally slip up and utter something mild (because I would never say any of the big ones in her presence), I immediately apologize.
12. I sleep with a stuffed lion named Mustard Seed that my youngest brother (who is 10 years older) gave me when I was a kid.
13. I'm listening to Liz Phair's newest album right now (yeah, I'm hurting for something--ANYTHING to add).
14. Two friends have recently told me that I come across as "the confident one." This was news to me.
15. I went to Catholic school. Yeah, I'm Jewish. It's a long story.